So basically you draw the pattern like the front with these differences.
- Back neck depth is 0.5 inches lower than the front neck.But if you wish you can make it even lower.The difference between line J-I and J1-I1 is 0.5 inch.
- Now from line B-W measure 0.5 inch inward and draw a straight line starting from line J1-I1
- Next the length of the blouse in the back is 1 inch shorter than the front.Therefore measure 1inch inward from line W-X and draw line W1-X1
- The length of W1-X1 is the back waist length.
- Join point X1 and point H
- As you can see I extended J1-I1 and line W1-X1 to meet line A. When cutting the pattern and if you decide to have a back opening;one half of the back pattern should get the 2 inch part extension attatched and the other side should be cut according to the pattern. This is for the opening and I will discuss it in a later post.